Family Economic Security Program
Family Economic Security Program (FESP)
GCCs Family Economic Security Program (FESP) is a grant-funded program that provides students with academic, career, financial and personal support.
The goal of FESP is to offer wrap-around services to support students through certificate and/or degree completion.
The criteria for FESP participants is as follows:
- Must be registered at GCC for upcoming semester
- Completed at least 9 credits AND have at least two semesters remaining
- Have a 2.0 GPA or higher
- Be currently employed full-time or part-time
Benefits for FESP participants:
- One-on-one coaching (financial, academic and career)
- Cultural enrichment activities
- Professional development workshops
- On campus family events
- Early course registration
- Networking skills
We thank the following funders for their support of FESP:
Wells Fargo Foundation
What are my responsibilities as a FESP participant?
How do I maintain my status as a FESP participant?