Financial Aid students may pre-order their books for pick-up at the Bookstore. Please download the form by clicking here and Fax or drop off the required items at the Bookstore.
1. Submit this form and a copy of your final schedule to the bookstore (N-109) between Thursday, June 12, 2014 and Thursday, August 14, 2014.
2. You will receive a phone call from the bookstore notifying you that your order is ready to pick-up..
3. Students must come in person to pick up their book order. Your student ID and signature will be required to pick up your order.
4. Your books will only be held until seven (7) business days after classes start.
5. Please contact the bookstore manager for business hours, return/exchange policy, any issues or questions at 203-865-5614.