Welcome to the Publications Office
1) All print requests must be accompanied by a request form. Please fill out a request for each print job let us know as much information about what you need as possible: 1 sided; 2 sided; stapled; 3 hole punch; etc.
2) Our hours are from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday-Friday. We will eventually expand our hours to accommodate evening classes.
3) Print requests may be submitted three ways:
digitally by emailing AFanning@gatewayCT.edu for printing, and Allen Gales at firstname.lastname@example.org for graphics
inter-campus to N022
4) Regular sized jobs require a 3 day turnaround – and are completed on a first-come; first-served basis. Larger jobs, and projects that involve graphic design may take longer. We respectfully request that you plan ahead.
5) The publication services area does not offer copy machines for public use. All machines in this area must be operated by trained personnel. There are machines on campus for departmental use.
6) Faculty that need to pick up print jobs after hours, should let Amie know so she can make arrangements with you for pick up.